Saturday, September 19, 2020

The time of green magic

 The time of green magic

By: Hilary McKay

****

Childrens fiction

It was an adorable book. I probably wont keep it as I dont think my kids would really enjoy it though.

Abby is struggling to share her dad, her granny and a house with her new step family. After some time and tears later she finds herself caring about them and wanting to help with their problems.

Max has a cleaning/bike repair "shop" that he and his friend Danny own.

Louise is just a little guy and misses his mom. He wishes for an owl but gets something much much bigger.

What a magical journey these 3 children find themselves in. 

                    (I bought my copy from Owlcrate jr monthly subscription for around $32.00)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken

Broken By Jenny Lawson ***** This is Jenny’s third book (not including her coloring book). Her books are roll on the floor laugh out loud hi...