Saturday, September 19, 2020

The Shadows

 The shadows

By:Alex North

*****

Thriller

YA

What a bone chilling piece of work! 

Several times I found myself with goose flesh and felt like I was being watched. Such a great thriller! I usually peg books quickly at what is going to happen but this one.... NOPE!

Charlie is convinced he can become immortal. He gets some friends to try dream walking with him and to record what happens. Until Charlie goes missing and a boy is found dead.

Years later more murders have been identified with the same MO as the one where Charlie went missing and Detective Amanda is assigned to the case. 

Will she solve this long over due case or will she just go home and find another case to solve?

This book was FANTASTIC! I listened to the audio version literally every where I went.


Thank you NetGalley and to macmillan audio for the audio version to review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken

Broken By Jenny Lawson ***** This is Jenny’s third book (not including her coloring book). Her books are roll on the floor laugh out loud hi...