Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Sleeping Giants

Sleeping Giants
(Themis files #1)
*****
Sci-fi

I would recommend this to anyone who likes the idea of other beings out there, and robots.
This is also an interview type of book and was new to me. I didn't mind it, others have stated they really do not care for them.

Rose falls into a giant hole the size of her house as a little girl and knocks herself unconscious. When she wakes, she realizes she is in a giant metal hand. Years later she is called back to actually start working on the hand. The want to find all the robot parts to see what it does and if it will be beneficial to mankind. 

The interviewer is a guy who knows everything about everyone. He wont say his name but his knowledge and his pull suggest he is super high up in the chain of command for an organization you and I will never hear about. 

Once all the pieces are together mankind will have to decide if they are going to use this for good or evil. I hope book 2 is just as exciting!! 

I bought my copy off of thrift books for $3.99 and received an ARC by chance! 

By using my code below you will receive 15% off your total purchase after you create an account.  
https://www.thriftbooks.com/share/?code=9tAKZkMOLfD3qiJyVkQ%252b4w%253d%253d


No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken

Broken By Jenny Lawson ***** This is Jenny’s third book (not including her coloring book). Her books are roll on the floor laugh out loud hi...