Friday, July 3, 2020

The bone houses

The bone houses
By: Emily Lloyd-Jones
***.5
Ya/Fiction

Zombie fans maybe? I’m not sure who to recommend this to honestly.

Let’s start by saying this book took over a month to read. I have been known to read 2-3 books in one day so that in itself says something. Around page 250 I started to enjoy the book and then it ended just as quickly.

Ren lives with her brother and sister. She is a grave digger which is a bummer since the dead won’t stay dead. A map maker from the capital comes to town to draw a better map and ends up going on a quest with Ren. She wants to find her father and destroy the magic that allows the dead to walk freely. 

I purchased my copy from Owlcrate. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken

Broken By Jenny Lawson ***** This is Jenny’s third book (not including her coloring book). Her books are roll on the floor laugh out loud hi...