Monday, May 11, 2020

All the stars and teeth

All the stars and teeth.
By Adalyn Grace
*****
y/a
teen

I loved this book. I bought it from Owlcrate as a signed first edition.
What drew me in was the title and cover. I did not read the about the book first.
I will be reading the second book when it is released in 2021. 

This book would be suitable for the adventurous and for the young at heart. I would feel comfortable letting my middle school daughter reading it. If you like pirate theme, magic, mermaids, and myths I would recommend this book. I would not recommend this if you are more of a cozy mystery, thriller fan. 


In this first installment by Adalyn Grace we follow a princess named Amora Montara. She lives on an island called Arida and it is the soul magic island. There are 7 islands each with a different magic.

Amora is set to become the next animancer with her fiancĂ© Fredrick. Something goes wrong and she needs to flee. We follow Amora across the seas aboard the Keel Haul with her friends as she tries to save her kingdom. 

Want to owlcrate? Use my link and I think you get 10% off your first box! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken

Broken By Jenny Lawson ***** This is Jenny’s third book (not including her coloring book). Her books are roll on the floor laugh out loud hi...