Wednesday, May 27, 2020

House of Salt and Sorrows

House of salt and sorrows
By: Erin A Craig
*****
YA/teen

If you like suspense and mystery I would recommend this book to you. It kept me wanting to read more to figure out what was happening. 

Annaleigh is 1 of 12 sisters. YEAH, 12 sisters! Their mother passed away and now they have their father and a step mom who they dont care for. Each of the eldest sisters is dying off from what is to believed as a curse. Annaleigh is determined to break this "curse" because she is next in line to rule if her sister meets her demise. Will fate allow her to make such changes before it is to late?


 *My purchased my edition from owlcrate and is signed.* 

If you wish to sign up for a subscription from owlcrate it would be appreciated if you used my code :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken

Broken By Jenny Lawson ***** This is Jenny’s third book (not including her coloring book). Her books are roll on the floor laugh out loud hi...