Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Fable

Fable
By: Adrienne Young
*****
YA
(Pub date 9-1-2020)

**I received this ebook from Net Galley for my honest review.**

I would recommend this book for anyone who loves adventure, pirates and kick butt strong female characters. 

First off lets talk about this cover! I mean come on! STUNNING! Zoom in and there is a ship in her eye. This is a book that needs to be in hardcover on my shelf forever. She also deserves all the stars for it. 


In this stunning piece of work by Adrienne Young we follow Fable. Fable was dumped on an island to fend for herself by her father after their ship The Lark sank with her mother on it. Fable has to get off the island she has been on for four years and find her father to get what is owed to her. Nothing is free and every day is a struggle.  She has learned how to survive and to not trust anyone. Will she trust the crew she is with?

 I look forward to reading more of Fable in her next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken

Broken By Jenny Lawson ***** This is Jenny’s third book (not including her coloring book). Her books are roll on the floor laugh out loud hi...